Monday, March 10, 2014

Values

How do the things I value reveal my personal story?

I believe that the ten top things I value really show my personality. If someone were to see my top ten, they could infer what kind of person I am. For example, I value optimism, the sun, and daisies. I think you could probably guess I have a bit of a bubbly personality. :)

As for my personal story, these ten things reveal my life. I love art, I love volleyball, and I love being happy. Basically, those top three things fill my days. I strive to be different and unique, I drive a VW bus. I love L.A., I'm a free spirit, and I need music. My brain obsessed over fashion, and I'm a bit of a hippie. Through these top ten things, you can see all of that.


Tess Reid


4 comments:

  1. Tess you really are a bubbly person and I think your poster reflects your personality perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This explains you perfectly! i love the sunglasses picture!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you explained this quite well B) your 10 things really do tell your personal story.

    ReplyDelete