Thursday, October 30, 2014

Sub for Field Trip Blog

Since I missed the field trip, I will write about my process with my brochure project.

My process began with brainstorming concepts in my notebook, then I moved into sketching logos. After my logos were sketched, I showed my project manager and she told me which logos to push in illustrator. Once I created those logos in illustrator, we checked with the client to see which logos she liked the most. With those two logos, I created two different concepts for the brochure cover. Then we printed and mounted the concepts and gave them to my client to present. When my client won the grant, I pushed the one concept she liked the most. I am still working on it and it is an ongoing project, but for right now I am in a good spot.

Below I have attached the first 13 logos I sketched as one of the first steps to the process.

1 comment: